CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Singging competition~

haix..
my luck is so bad..


yesterday,i go 2 skul cuz gt singging competiton..
den i do my hair..RM10++
so dam expensive..
den i go shirleen hse..
shirleen mom fetch me 2 skul..
we reach the skul..
den we mai wait lo..
almost start liao..
den No.1 de go sing lo..
when No.1 start 2 sing..
i almost wan 2 cry..very scare..
den after No.1-No.13 sing finish..
next is me..wow..so fast..
den i mai go there sing lo..
when i stand in front of the guest n my parent..
very scare..
i dint do sum move..
cuz very scare mah..
all oledi 4getten..
so i mai no move lo..T.T..stupid me..
too nervous...
haix..
den sing finish lo..
den they give us 15 minuite 2 give guest 2 vote..
den i give headmisstress 2 vote me n her fren..haha..dunno is a not boii lai de..
the headmisstress give me lo..
after 15 minuite..
den i give the ppl my "tong"..
2 hundred sumthing..
den the ppl say call us 2 sit infront 2 wait the result n say sumthing stupid..
den they say finish..
den we wait the result..
ok ..
result came out..
den she say the name..
say say say..
no my name..
haix..
den i noe i lose liao..
tht time..
i cant control myself..
i keep asking myself ..
y i will lose?
y?
haix..
nvm..
i belive myself..
i oledi do wad i like 2 do..
nvm.
next time i will pratice more ..


by-
moody jun-

0 comments: