CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, June 8, 2008

I m very boring at home!~_~|||


I m very boring at home!cause home juz can play computer not computer is psp not psp is ps1 haiz...............this all thing also so boring,nothing can make me HAPPY.Or someone pls come n play wif me or talk wif me make me HAPPY n not so BORING!HELP ME on this boring island take me 2 a world that can make me happy?I like 2 go 2 skul because skul got my friend n my jiejie,mei mei,koko talk 2 me or play wif me!never mind i think never one will HELP ME 2 be happy,then i juz cry n sad onli........bye bye!!!~T_T

2 comments:

DJ SAM said...

hii..wah so boring at home ar?talk to me at skool la,ur koko very good de...btw cute blog n take carez

Kevin Chong said...

vinky.... u so boring meh u no go to shopping meh no money lei !!!
haha !!! bb