CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, June 8, 2008

skul camping again^^

3/6/2008-5/6/2008 i go skul camping!that was awasome cause ivery like the camp fire.They put the wood 2 fire up the fire!I dislike the dance wif the ugly boys so stigy!!~I very missz skul camping teacher because the skul camping teacher teach us!!very angry my team the moniter name is wo mei ling.Class is 6T .I hate her cause she like herself very big cause do moniter at the team hate her 4ever!!Everbody pls dont do friendd wif her cause she like beautiful,fa qiao,ai mei,sombong n lain-lain bad thing.Ah yah i always hate her lah!!~today8/6/2008

2 comments:

Unknown said...

huh?me lin vry bad mehz?i feel she vry gd de worhz~

take carez~
[[ hweiz~ ]]

blog: https://hweiz96.blogspot.com/

×мунєαятs__™ said...

gd meh she..?