CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, June 14, 2008

My life is been destroy


My life...........is been my dad n my mum destroy!!!Cause my mum n dad always call me 'Vinky,go bath-,'Vinky,eat rice- n more thing tat make me fan thing!I go skul 6:30a.m.-12:55p.m.then go tuition 12:55p.m.-6:00p.m. yeah this is my free time onli half minit ,my uncle bas take me back 6:30p.m.-7:30p.m. cause at the PJ round about traffic jam haiz.....i wait wait wait cause i m at the last back 2 home haiz.......last is me ,cry...!back 2 home then on the computer 2 on9 then go bath until 7:45p.m. then go eat rice until 8:00p.m. finish eatting i go on again msn.Sambil main sambil menonton tv haha..... play......until 9:00p.m. go do homework or ke wuai su until 10:00p.m. then see tv until 10:00p.m. until 10:50p.m. then sleep zzZ until morning same-same like juz now i type!Isn't my life been destroy?haiz........help me!!~T_T+~_~|||+^_^

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ha
destroyed...me same like u...

Kevin Chong said...

Haha vinky y your life have been destroy !!! your jie jie life no destroy meh !!!!